- Prep Time:2m
- Cook Time:17m
- Total Time:20m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 2 waffles w/ side of tater tots
For the Waffles
- 2 Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles, frozen
- 1/2 c crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 c red bell pepper (or jalapenos), chopped
- 1/2 tsp. honey/olive oil
- 4 slices preserved black truffles
- Spring onion (green), chopped
- 2 c frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp. dry red chilli flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C. Line a small baking tray with foil.
- Add the frozen tater tots you need to the prepared baking tray. Season with dry red chilli flakes and a little oil spray. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the goat cheese, chopped red bell pepper, honey and truffles. Set aside. You can also do this the night before.
- Move the tater tots to the side and add the frozen waffles to the baking tray. Return tray to oven and continue baking for 5 minutes.
- Take the waffles out and spread the filling generously. Put the waffles back onto the baking tray. Turn on the broiler (500°F/260°C) and broil for 2-4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the waffles are crisp.
- Serve hot, garnished with freshly chopped spring onion greens and a side of tater tots.