- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:30m
- Yield: 200ml aquafaba
- 1 c dried chickpeas
- 2 c water + more for soaking
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight , completely submerged.
- Drain and rinse out the soaked chickpeas. Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook until soft. Cool completely.
- Drain out the cooking liquid - it should be a light brown color and slightly viscous. When left at room temperature or cooler, it may coagulate into a semi-solid, it's completely normal.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 weeks in a clean, air-tight container.