- Prep Time:2m
- Cook Time:8m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 2 cups
- 2 c of whole milk
- 56 gms of Mexican chocolate (or any other semi-sweet chocolate you have)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan. Let it simmer for 5 minutes after it comes to a rolling boil. Take care that it doesn't foam and spill over.
- Add the salt and cocoa powder and whisk until combined.
- Turn off the heat, add the chocolate and stir until mixed.
- Serve hot!
Leave a Reply