- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4-5 balls
- 1 (325g) Sweet Potato (Purple or orange)
- 1/4 c grated coconut + more for rolling
- 2 -3 tbsp sugar + more for rolling
- Steam/boil/microwave the sweet potato until soft. Cool slightly, then peel the skin. Use a fork to mash the cooked potatoes with or without lumps according to your preference. Me, no lumps.
- Stir in the sugar, one spoon at a time. Sweet potatoes are naturally sweet, so add just as much as your sweet potato needs to suit your tastes.
- Stir in 1/4 c of grated coconut. Shape large scoops of the sweet potato into balls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, roll in some grated coconut, then in some sugar.
- Serve chilled.