- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:8m
- Total Time:40h
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 6 ramekins of pudding
- 1/2 tsp. agar agar powder
- 1/2 c water
- 1 c canned coconut milk
- 1 c bittersweet chocolate (dairy-free)
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 tbsp. corn syrup (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla bean paste (optional)
- Nuts, berries, cacao nibs, chocolate shavings, praline, mint & dried cranberries. Get creative.
- Break up each graham cracker into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a 4 oz ramekin or other individual serving-sized container. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine agar agar powder and water. Place over medium heat and keep stirring until the agar dissolves completely and all you see is clear liquid.
- Add coconut milk to the dissolved agar and let it slowly come to a gently boil. Once you see bubbles, turn off the heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and corn syrup into the hot coconut milk and let sit for a few minutes until melted. Stir until the chocolate and coconut milk are combined into a creamy, smooth, chocolate mixture.
- Finally, stir in the vanilla. Pour onto the biscuit base until the top of the biscuits are covered. Tap lightly on the counter, to let the chocolate dribble down, and break up any air bubbles you see on the surface.
- Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes. Serve chilled, topped with your favorite nuts and berries.