- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 10
- Yield: 2 litres
- 2 litres Vanilla Flavoured Cream Soda
- 2 tbsp. butter extract
- 2 tsp. rum extract
For the creme topping
- 200 g (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 c whipping cream
- 1 tsp. rum extract
- Pour the butter extract and rum extract into the 2 litre cream soda bottle. Gently roll back and forth on the counter a few times to disperse the flavours without agitating the gas. Chill until ready to use.
- To prepare the cream topping, combine the marshmallow cream, whipping cream and rum extract in a bowl. With an electric mixer, whisk on high till you get soft peaks.
- To serve, place a tablespoon of topping cream in the glass, and pour the soda over the cream for a frothier topping. Else, you can spoon the frosting over a cold glass of cream soda for a more creamier topping.