- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Yield: About 1.5 cups
- 6 oz (170gms) tomato paste
- 2/3 c water
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tsp. fried red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp for lesser heat)
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp. dried Italian herb seasoning (rosemary, oregano, marjoram, savory, thyme, basil & sage)
- Combine all the ingredients in a clean, sterile jar. Refrigerate for atleast 2-3 hours before using, for the flavours to mingle.
- Store refrigerated for 2-3 weeks, frozen for 3 months.