- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 1 3/4 cups
- 1 large ripe banana (~ 6 oz)
- 1 c milk (I used 2% skimmed milk)
- 2 tbsp. bittersweet chocolate chips (~60% cacao)
- In a blender, mash the banana until smooth. Remember, riper the banana, the more flavourful the drink is. Add chocolate chips to the blender and set aside.
- Heat milk in a small pan and pour the warm milk over the chocolate and banana. Let it sit until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Once the milk is cool enough to be blended, blend everything until thoroughly combined. Strain to remove lumps and any large banana seeds.
- Warm the Banana chocolate milk and serve hot!