- Prep Time:1m
- Cook Time:1m
- Total Time:2m
- Serves: 1
- 1/2 c assorted berries
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar (or other refined sugar substitute)
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed powder
- 1/2 c Post® Raisin Bran cereal
- 2 tbsp. chopped nuts
- 2 -3 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 c milk
- Place the cereal in a sandwich bag, seal shut and crush with a rolling pin until fairly crumbled.
- In a microwave safe mug, add the berries, sugar, flax seed powder, chopped nuts and crushed Raisin Bran cereal.
- Microwave for 30sec - 1 minute or until the berries are soft and release their juices.
- Remove, top with yogurt (or milk) and enjoy!