- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:10m
- Total Time:2h 15m
- Serves: 15
- Yield: 15 cubes
- 2 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp. agar-agar powder
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 c coconut milk (canned or freshly pressed)
- a pinch of salt
- Combine water, sugar, agar-agar and salt in a medium pan. Stir well.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil, making sure the agar and sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the coconut milk and let it boil for a full minute.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes, and if you take a spoonful, you should see coconut milk solids separate.
- Remove from heat and pour into molds/pan.
- Let it set fully at room temperature.
- Once set, refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Serve cold.