- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:10m
- Total Time:20m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 5 cups
- 2 -3 tbsp peanut oil / garlic oil / shallot oil
- 1/2 c finely sliced onions
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 c green peas, cooked
- 4 c of cooked rice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. fried onions
- 1 tsp. fried red chili flakes
- 4 tbsp. crushed peanuts (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
- Add turmeric, sliced onions and a pinch of salt and cook the onions till soft and translucent.
- Stir in the cooked peas and rice and season with salt to taste.
- Serve hot and garnish with fried onions, fried red chilli flakes and crushed peanuts.