- Prep Time:3m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:18m
- Serves: 2
- 4 oz (113g) goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 -3 slices of Black truffle + oil, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil + for brushing
- Salt, to taste
- 1 stalk of spring onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 baguette, sliced 1/4 inch
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Sauté the chopped red bell pepper in a few drops of oil till soft. Set aside.
- Combine goat cheese, chopped black truffle and honey in an oven-safe bowl. Drizzle the top with 1 tsp olive oil and a few drops of truffle oil.
- Bake at 400°F/200°C for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the tops begin to turn golden brown.
- Using a blow torch and working quickly, char the tops lightly.
- Top with the cooked red bell pepper, chopped spring onion and serve hot with toasted baguette slices.
- Brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place on a small baking tray lined with foil.
- Bake prepared baguette slices in a preheated oven at 375°F/190°C for 10 minutes or until browned.