- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:20m
- Serves: 2
- 187 g (6.5 oz) Linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 3 garlic pods
- a handful of parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet. Usually, boil water, add salt, add the pasta, stir till it is completely immersed, cook for 9 minutes, drain (and save a cup of pasta water). If setting aside, toss in a few drops of olive oil. If adding to the sauce immediately, you can skip the olive oil toss.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add in the garlic and stir until it cooks. Do not let it brown.
- Toss in the cooked pasta, along with a little pasta water if it feels dry. Add salt to taste and chopped parsley.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges. Squeeze lime just before eating.