- Cook Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 2.5 cups
- 2 c water
- 1 small cinnamon stick (or 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon powder)
- 1 c boiled milk
- 3 tsp. Herbal Tea powder (see note in post)
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder + a few pinches to top
- Sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- In a small pan, bring the water to a rolling boil. Pop in the cinnamon stick right when the water starts bubbling.
- Once the water is boiling, add the tea powder and cocoa powder lower heat to low, cover and let steep for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk and bring back to a boil.
- Remove from heat, strain and serve, adding sugar to taste. Top off with a sprinkle of cocoa powder and enjoy!