- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:30m
- Total Time:40m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 1.5 cups
- 1 c Chana dal / split bengal gram, boiled to perfection
- 1 tbsp. olive oil / other vegetable oil of choice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C. Line a baking tray with foil,
- Toss all the ingredients into the prepared baking tray. Stir well to combine.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until slightly browned. Keep a close eye after 25 minutes to avoid burning.
- Cool inside the oven for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container for upto a week.