- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:20m
- Total Time:25m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 1 cup
- 2 c soaked Mung beans (Moon Dal)
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/204°C. Line a baking tray with foil.
- The mung beans need an overnight soaking. Drain and dry the mung beans in a kitchen towel.
- Combine all the ingredients in the baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake at 400°F/204°C for 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven and cool for 10 minutes inside the oven till completely dry and roasted.
- Store in an airtight container once completely cool for upto a week.