- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:6h 10m
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 3-4 cups
- 3 c chopped pineapple cubes
- 2 -4tbsp mint leaves
- 1 c water
- Sugar or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Blend the pineapple, water, sugar until smooth.
- Add the mint leaves at the end and give it one last blitz to break up the leaves.
- Pour into a large metal container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Shred the ice crystals with a fork and re-freeze for 5-6hours.
- Shred the granita again with a fork.
- Freeze until ready to serve.