- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:72h
- Serves: 10
- Yield: About 500 ml syrup
- 2 c strawberries, chopped
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Nielsen Massey Rose Water (or any other rose essence)
- Water + Ice
- Combine the chopped strawberries with sugar in a covered glass jar and refrigerate for two days. Stir or shake every day to distribute the sugars.
- On the third day, blend the fruit + syrup until smooth. Pass it through a strainer to catch the seeds. Mix the strained syrup with the apple cider vinegar and rose water. Refrigerate.
- You may start drinking the syrup diluted 1 part syrup to 4 parts water, but the longer it sits, the better is tastes. Refrigerate for 5-6 days to mature.