- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 1.5 cups
- 1 hass avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 c chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed/grated finely
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (de-seeded for reduced heat)
- 1 small roma tomato, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 -3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fried red chilli flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and mash it with a fork. Add lemon juice to prevent oxidization. Stir in the crushed garlic, chopped onion, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro. Season with salt and fried red chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately with a side of tortilla chips.