- Prep Time:3m
- Cook Time:7m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: 6 rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- Chopped fresh Cilantro, a handful (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and spices (if using).
- Heat oil in a pan (about 9.5" wide pan) until warm. Wipe off excess with a paper towel.
- Pour 1/3rd of the whisked egg and swirl to coat the pan in a thin layer. Sprinkle a little fresh coriander (if using). Cook on medium-high heat until the top sets and start rolling, leaving about an inch at the end.
- Pour another 1/3rd of the batter, making sure it goes above the extra 1 inch from the first roll. Sprinkle a little fresh coriander (if using). Let it cook until the top sets. Repeat roll and batter one more time.
- Continue cooking the roll until it starts to slightly brown on the outside.
- Remove from heat, slice and serve immediately.