- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 1
- Yield: 1 slice of pizza toast
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 1/2 tsp. dairy-free Butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 1 tbsp. spicy marinara (link to recipe in post)
- 1/4 c sliced sweet/bell peppers, deseeded
- 1/4 c shredded dairy-free mozzarella (I used Daiya)
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Spread the marinara on one side of the slice of sourdough. Top with the sliced peppers, then the shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter and swivel till it coats the base.
- Add the prepared sourdough to the pan (loaded side facing up) , cover and cook on medium-low heat for about 4-5 mins till the bottom is golden brown and the cheese is melted on top.
- Remove from heat and serve hot!