- Cook Time:40m
- Total Time:40m
- Serves: 2
- Yield: About 1/2 c
- 1 c canned coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 c coconut sugar (or 1/3 c cane sugar)
- Combine the coconut milk and sugar in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil while stirring to help the sugar melt.
- Once the milk begins to boil, reduce heat to a gentle simmer (lowest setting on your stove) and let it simmer for 40 minutes. Do not stir or disturb the milk as it reduces.
- Transfer to a clean, dry glass container and let cool completely before refrigerating. Keeps well for 1-2 weeks refrigerated. Use in place of regular condensed milk.