- Prep Time:25m
- Total Time:8h 25m
- Serves: 4
- 60 g aquafaba
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar (optional)
- 1/2 c sugar
- 450 g mango flesh, pureed
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. In a clean dry bowl, whisk the aquafaba until you see stiff peaks.
- Keep whisking, while adding the sugar one spoon at a time. Make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved before adding more.
- Once you see a pure white meringue, fold in the mango puree. Transfer to a metal container and freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- Let thaw for 5 minutes on the counter before serving.