- Prep Time:2m
- Total Time:2m
- Yield: About 1 1/2 cups
- 1 c vegan cashew yogurt (recipe link in post)
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 -3 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- a handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- generous pinch of ground cumin
- Water, as needed
- Salt, to taste
- Combine yogurt, chopped onion, green chilli, cilantro and ground cumin in a bowl, stirring in the strawberries last.
- Add just enough water, one spoon at a time, to dilute the yogurt to a consistency you like. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve immediately. Can be chilled before serving too. Keeps well refrigerated for 1 day.